Re: Cleanup icons installed by Nautilus

Il giorno gio, 23/11/2006 alle 15.16 +0100, Alexander Larsson ha
scritto:
> On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 16:34 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > ## Icons to refresh ##
> >
> >       * nautilus-launch-icon.png - this icon is only used in About
> >         window. The style is very very old. BTW IMHO the icon name
> >         should be "nautilus-logo" and should be installed as named icon.
> >         A new logo is yet available by Ulisse Perusin, see
> >         http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Fridays This new icon is
> >         available at multiple sizes and follows Tango guidelines.
>
> Looks good to me. We should probably install it in a nautilus specific
> directory and add that to the icon search path with
> gtk_icon_theme_append_search_path like dobey shows at
> http://wayofthemonkey.com/index.php?date=2006-11-15&month=11&year=2006

BTW as per dobey page and Icon Naming Spec, the application logo icons
should be installed in system "hicolor" theme using the same name of
executable.

So the fresh "nautilus" named icon on CVS is now installed in
$(prefix)/share/icons/hicolor/<size>/apps/ directory.