Re: nautilus-list Digest, Vol 28, Issue 6

> Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:32:42 +0200
> From: Moritz <mo agrav org>
> Subject: Feature suggestion: CVS support

> for all other
> graphical CVS client solutions for Gnome like gcvs,
> tkcvs and lincvs
> have really ugly looking interfaces and do not seem
> to be developed very
> actively anymore. I would say that is a big drawback
> of Gnome compared
> to KDE.

I agree that Tortoise on Windows is very nice.
And also that gcvs is a) ugly and b) a usability
nightmare.

I use Meld. It's not a full CVS client, in that it
can't do checkouts. But that's a single console
command (there's a page about how to do that on our
wiki).
For everything else, updates, commits, diffs, Meld is
great. It's not perfect, but it's actively developed
(I made a commit to the user manual the other day...
and I used Meld to do it :)
It's a proper GNOME app, hosted on our bugzilla and
CVS in fact, and I recommend it.