Re: Results of burning with Nautilus -- ///burn and CD/DVD folder

Benjamin,

Would you be so kind as to put in a bug for this?

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

That way we can track it, and maybe have it as a task for gnome-love
folks to try their hands at.  It doesn't seem too hard to fix this
problem.

sri