Re: 2.13 branch schedule
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 2.13 branch schedule
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:45:41 +0200
Il giorno mar, 27/09/2005 alle 11.06 +0200, Alexander Larsson ha
> We currently have three outstanding patches for 2.13:
> Metafile change
> submenus for extensions
> volumes/drives for extensions
What about "move image thumbnailer and Image property page in EOG" for
2.13/14 release cicle? Anyone interested to work on it? :-)
Details: I haven't yet open any bug, but IMHO the nautilus package
should not provide anything else then file management.
As well as the movie thumbnailer and property page are provided by
Totem, image ones should be placed in EOG.
Note that the property page makes nautilus depend on libexif. This is
really odd: you must have libexif (it's not optional dependence) to
install file manager.
] [Thread Prev