2.13 branch schedule

We currently have three outstanding patches for 2.13:
Metafile change
submenus for extensions
volumes/drives for extensions

I don't think anyone has any other large work for 2.13 that needs to go
in immediately. Since 2.12.1 release is on monday, and we have landed
some changes recently I think a good plan is to delay the branch until
monday to test these out. Then I'll do the release and branch
immediately after that.

He's a Nobel prize-winning guerilla househusband looking for 'the Big One.'
She's a beautiful green-skinned research scientist with a knack for trouble.
They fight crime!