Re: Singe click selection with checkboxes

On 9/8/05, Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 08.09.2005, 02:20 +0200 schrieb Kristoffer Lundén:
> > Linked from said post:
> > http://www.pcdoctor-guide.com/wordpress/images/vista/vista-select-files-4.gif
>
> Yeah, this looks indeed nice. I wonder whether you can come up with a
> screenshot for the icon view.

Sorry, no idea where to find it. Tried to google around for Vista
images, but I didn't even know about the above pictures until someone
forwarded it to me. I hardly even run Windows, not to mention a Beta
version...

One of those funny coincidences when I suggested the checkboxes while
Vista already had the same idea. In an ominous, booming  voice: "It is
an idea whose time has come!" *grin*

--
Kristoffer Lundén
☎ 0704 48 98 77