Re: ftp problem

Hi,

I'm using nautilus 2.12 in an FC3 machine. I'm getting an 'Unmount Volume' option from the right click menu whereby i can unmount the ftp server or samba shares
created using 'Connect to Server' option.

Thanks n Regards,
Dinoop.

blusharp wrote:

Why after I connect to an ftp server I can't umount the connection?
There isn't umount menu on right cliock. I'm using gnome 2.12 with
openSuse 10. I must edit manually files into gconf directory and
in .nautilus directory. Same problem with samba share