Nautilus problem?

Hi all:

  I compiled and installed gnome 2.12 over my FC4.

  The problem is, when i insert my USB memory stick...

  1) It is auto-mounted (cause i can access it through /media/usbdisk)
  2) Because of 1) i think gnome-volume-manager is doing well its work,
and also gamin, cause /etc/fstab and /etc/mtab are updated accordingly
and also the icon appears on the computer:/// gnome-vfs location...

   But...

   That icon appears as unmounted.... so when i double click on it..
nautilus tries to mount it, and then tells me it's already mounted
on /media/usbdisk

   Also... if i unplug my USB stick... nautilus continues seeing it on
computer:/// (when i look at /etc/fstab and /etc/mtab... they continue
with a /dev/sda entry...)

   If somebody can help me to fix this? Or may be a clue to debug it in
some way? I'm not 'gnome architecture' expert, but i think i have some
knowledge as to debug it if somebody helps me with some clue

   Thanks a lot!

jac