Re: Don't show filesystem in side-bar tree
- From: Paul van der Vlis <paul vandervlis nl>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Don't show filesystem in side-bar tree
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:14:06 +0100
Luca Ferretti schreef:
Il giorno dom, 06/11/2005 alle 16.32 +0100, Paul van der Vlis ha
Is it possible to show only the home-directory from a user in the
side-bar tree, and not the filesystem?
No, the only option for sidebar tree is the GConf
To remove File System from sidebar tree you have to edit sources.
Maybe an option what could be added to Nautilus...
And is it possible to add something (like a shared map) to the side-bar?
Not directly, but in the sidebar tree will be showed mounted volumes
(such as removable media and and remote connected locations).
I've seen that. But I want to add my shared directories there too.
How does Nautilus know about these remote connections? Can I fake Nautilus?
Paul van der Vlis.
] [Thread Prev