Re: Nautilus should ignore the +x bit
- From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- To: Mike Hearn <mike navi cx>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Nautilus should ignore the +x bit
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:39:16 -0700
On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 08:10:35PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Q: Why do you ship self-extracting installers instead of DEBs/RPMs/Slackpacks/etc?
> A: Because users seem to prefer them, and because many distros aren't set
> up to graphically install RPMs/DEBs/whatevers when clicked on.
Can you include a executable script that execs the installer that has +x
] [Thread Prev