improve trash, create a trash-api, use a xml log file

I saw some interesting ideas in bugzilla for the way a trash should work.

* At the moment the icon shows that your trash is full, even if there is
only 1kb file in the trash.
* The Tooltip shows the number files that are inside your trash - that
information is very useless. I'd like to know how much space it consumes and
how much percent this means from the whole space.
* Undelete is not possible, trash doesnt know where the file came from.
* Another idea is automatic delete if space is needed for new files on the
disk.

There are a lot more ideas in bugzilla concerning the trash concept.

My idea of getting started with improving trash - we need a logfile for the
trash. It could be some kind of a trash api.
I think of a xml based file that stores information about deleted files.
That xml trash logfile could contain:
- operation number $id
- complete file name with path
- permissions,size and all other information the filesystem has about the
file at the point of beeing trashed
- date of beeing trashed
- restored to $place at $date

My idea is that this file is part of a trash-api ,nautilus would implement
it and/or provide it so other software can use it.

It would be a plattform to make lots of nice things possible, starting with
better undo/restore.

regards, Sven