Re: German Umlauts in Nautilus file name renamings

In line with what Owen suggested,  I'd direct you to your distribution's
language settings tool, or

/etc/sysconfig/i18n

to set the variables.  Remember you need to close/reopen your session to
have this work.

--
Manuel Amador                   <rudd-o amautacorp com>
http://www.amautacorp.com/            +593 (4) 220-7010