new patterns

I felt like drawing some nicer patterns for Nautilus the other day.
The current ones makes my eyes to bleed a bit, so I hope you'll all like my improvements.

http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/patterns/

I chatted a bit with Thomas Wood, maintainer of the gnome-backgrounds module, about putting them there and to let Nautilus have all it's backgrounds and patterns there instead. This would mean that all your backgrounds would be in one place and it would give distros an easier time customizing the artwork aswell.

- Andreas