Re: commander

Dear Kevin and all nautilus-list users,

Please accept my sincere appologies if my email was offensive; It was
not intented like this in any way. I just think it was a good ideea to
create this feature.

To Kevin: thank you for the link, I will check it out. As for
dedicating my free time to improve nautilus, I would gladly to that,
but that I've never programmed for gnome and would take some time
until I can write something decent for this platform.

Again, please accept my sincere apollogies.
Best Regards!
Alex.