Re: Spatial Mode Window Cluttering and Possible Solutions

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 14:23 -0400, David Cantin wrote:
> I think Shift Click and Double Middle Click are just great! They are
> just hard to discover, so when a user have more than n open nautilus
> spatial window you (and not me... I'm just a simple user who enjoy shift
> click) could add a "notification" or something else, that respect the
> hig, that explain how these feature work.

The irony is that spatial is supposed to be for ease of use and
beginners, yet it doesn't take long to run into limitations that require
advanced concepts and hacks to make usable.

I don't know if this speaks to a fundamental flaw in spatial, to the
irony of how hard it is to make something truly simple and functional,
or both.

I'd love to hear what the developers think... even if it's just a simple
"it's fine how it is, and if it doesn't work for you, use browser mode".

Raul