Nautilus Devs and This Thread

I really hope that this won't a knee-jerk reaction (ie. this is a discussion on nautilus spatial, so it must be useless). I think some of the posts do offer some good ideas.

On the other hand, this thread also contains off-topic/thoughtless posts. I really hope that future posters will offer useful and well-thoughtout suggestions on how to make spatial mode work with deep folder trees, instead of posting their pet ideas about how to make the spatial mode more browser-like.