Re: Spatial Mode Window Cluttering and Possible Solutions

The whole point of spatial is to make everything simple. The addition of all the extra widgets makes it more complicated instead. We need to keep the direct association between window and folder.

As for ubuntu's behaviour, please see my initial proposal. (which can be considered a more intelligent version of ubuntu's behaviour). Please also read the taskbar behaviour proposal as well.