Re: Spatial Mode Window Cluttering and Possible Solutions -- EOT

You guys realize that the nautilus developers are ignoring this thread,
and when Alex gets back from vacation, the first thing he is going to do
is delete it, right? Have we accomplished anything? It all seems rather
masturbatory to me.

Basically unless you got some code in your back pocket to demo, or
something truly interesting to say, spatialus is a dead discussion.

Now might be a good time to just let the thread die... my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Ryan