some suggests

hey, here some suggests for nautilus

- a way to switch on fly between browser and spatial moods, simply
create another mood and call it foo, a mood allows people to double
LEFT click opens browser and double MIDDLE click opens spatial, so
when I'm in browser mood, I can double middle click on any folder to
open new nautilus window in spatial mood! the same while using
spatial!

- one word, TABS!

- integrate "search" into nautilus... so people can type "strings" in
location bar then press enter to start the search engine and get
results in the same window or tab!

- virtual folders (in case search engine integrate), for example when
I search for "*.jpg" I would bookmarks the results! and needs a way to
update the results!

- go to "/etc" folder, type "f", nautilus will select "fonts" folder,
type "f" again... nothing in my case, instead it should select FILES
that start with "f" (ex: fstab)

- select group of files > right click > rename > type "image",
nautilus should rename the first "image 01", second "image 02" and so!

what do you think?

--
http://profiles.yahoo.com/netdur