Re: CD Creator / Places menu
- From: Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>
- To: tw stud uni-wuppertal de
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: CD Creator / Places menu
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:32:22 +0200
В Чтв, 27.05.2004, в 21:25, Thorsten Wilms пишет:
> Back to Places:
> All what is listed there already has nice representations
> elsewhere. Except CD Creator, which would make more sense handled
> like app with its own file format (somewhat comparable to Fileroller).
> Places would still make sense as menu besides Applications and Actions.
What about making the CD Creator come up when you click on the CD-ROM
icon in My Computer if there's an empty CDR in the drive?
Then, except for Templates, we have simpler ways to reach all of the
locations in the Places menu and can get rid of it.
Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>
] [Thread Prev