Re: Spatial Nautilus

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 17:15, gabor wrote:

> i also like the spatial nautilus,but there is one problem which is hard
> to solve: when i have to go down through deep directory hierarchies (and
> no, i don't want to create symlinks), then it's very inconvenient to
> close all those folders manually.

Close them as you go!  Our Nautilus Captains have provided two good ways
to open a child folder while closing the parent:

Option 1) instead of double-clicking with the left button, double click
with the middle button, which can be hard on some mice, but that's why
there's...

Option 2) hold down "Shift" while double-clicking on a folder with the
left button

Enjoy,

- jck