Making nautilus ignore some screens

Hi!

I have a quad-headed display (ie., I have :0.0 through :0.3), and I
would like nautilus to only do its stuff on :0.0. In GNOME 2.0, which
I just upgraded from, that is precisely what it did. However, in GNOME
2.4, nautilus puts itself on all four screens.

The thing is, I only use :0.0 for my desktop. While I would prefer to
run seperate X servers for all four screens (making it four displays
instead), that is unfortunately not possible due to a number of
circumstances.

So, is it possible to make nautilus only work its magic on one screen
and ignore the others completely?

Fredrik Tolf