Re: view as image collection

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 14:52, David Christian Berg wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I used "view as image collction" today, and noticed, that the window is
> pretty cluttered.
> I'd suggest to show the information of the selected image in the side
> pane, instead of the info of the folder. That includes that the "open
> with" button should work for the image... I think that is way more
> intuitive. Maybe it should show the folder info, when nothing is
> selected?
> Also I'd get rid of the right hand list of information and move them to
> the side pane (not as a list). Just see the screenshot.. not really much
> to change.
> Should I file an RFE? Or do you guys totally disagree with these
> proposals?

The View as image collection component is from EOG. You have to talk to
the EOG authors about it.

Of course, long-term we want something a bit like that view in nautilus,
but better integrated (supporting normal file operations) that perhaps
supports other types of file preview too.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an uncontrollable drug-addicted assassin trapped in a world he never
made. She's a hard-bitten streetsmart fairy princess trying to make a
difference in a man's world. They fight crime!