Nautilus CD Burner Not Working

Hello,

I have recently built Gnome 2.6 and am having difficulties getting the
Nautilus CD burner to work (I build version 2.6.1). Basically, I drag files
into the CD Creator and ask it to burn the CD. I get a message box giving me
my CD R/W drive but when I click on Burn CD, nothing happens - I get an empty
message box that simply does nothing but remain idle. It looks like it creates
temporary ISO files in /tmp like it should but am not sure what the problem
is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

matt