Re: search tool

> Maybe a stupid question but... what about gnome-search-tool ? Will it
> "merge" in some way with nautilus-medusa search engine ? Or will it be
> discarded ? Or will GNOME have 2 search tools ? Or am I missing anything
> ?

Don't know, would be missingn it myself, but two search tools don't make
sense at all! I'd like a search tool in the sidebar of nautilus, which
works better than the gnome-search does.
But in no way one like xp has. It always takes me ten minutes until I
finally got my search done. why can't that darn m$ winxp have a simple
search tool, as win used to have?

David