Re: [Fwd: Tab browsing]

I find tabbed windows in epiphany convenient because I often have 10-20
web pages open at a time and tabs allow me to group like web pages
together.  They also appear to be less resource intensive and faster to
switch between (in the sense that the tabs are near the back and forward
button).

However, I suspect that tabs are more difficult for the average user to
use.  Non technical users of my computer often close all of my web pages
thinking that they've closed the single page they opened.  Twice when
I've tried to explain what they've done they say that they understand
and point to the panel at the bottom of the screen...