Nautilus Browser Mode: View As

Hi List,

I just upgraded to nautilus 2.5.7. To my horror :-) I noticed that
the "view as ..." entry in the context menu has disseapered *in browser
mode*. I do agry that it certainly does not belong in the spatial mode.
But is does belong in browser mode. (imho off course).

But what a relief when I noticed that my documents still opened in
my favourite bonobo component. But I started fiddling around with
MIME settings (right click - open with - other applications -
go there button), and now jpg items open up in the GIMP, and I cannot
see how to get it back to the old behaviour ...

So 2 predictable questions:
1) Is the removal of "view as" in the context menu *in browser mode*
a bug? Or is intented (hope not)?
2) How can I let nautilus open my jpg files back in the eog image viewer
(embedded that is).

Thx, regards

	Mikoyan