Re: Invalid Unicode

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for the response... but it didn't work.  At least the few tests I
did.  I have something like this:

smbmount //dncclo07/proyectos /home/william/smb/dncclo07/Proyectos -o
credentials=/home/william/smb/credential,iocharset=UTF-8,codepage=cp850

I tried some others values in iocharset and codepage but the problemas
remains.

How do I know the appropriate values for a given partition??  I mean, I
have the very same problem with Windows partitions in my local disk or
for any vfat partition for that matter.

Thanks again,

-William