Ogg Media filetype missing

Maybe this is not the most appropriate mailing list (then please
tell me which one is), but I'm still sorely missing support for
.ogm (Ogg Media) files. Even Nautilus 2.8.2 (Debian/unstable)
still considers ale my OGM videos as Ogg sound.

In good old 2.6.x times I was used to hack custom .xml for missing
filetypes in /usr/share/mime/packages, but I guess time is ripe
for more systematic approach.

I'd like to see .ogm (Ogg Media) (and DV files BTW) natively recognized
in Nautilus, who and how can I ask for this?

Thanks for any tips or more insight.

Vitezslav Kotrla