Re: Comment: spatial interface

Ryan McDougall <ryan mcdougall telusplanet net> writes:

> Desktop shortcuts, or symbolic links in ~/Desktop to favourite places is
> an absolute must if you want to avoid a mess of windows. Mostly there
> are only a few places we visit often, and if they are always at had in
> the form of an icon, then you navigation is *very* quick.

I agree with this advice, and extending on this, I have a question: the
"Places" menu in spatial Nautilus is a nice place to put shortcuts. By
default we have there "Home", "Computer", "Templates" and "Trash".

Is there a way to add shortcuts to this menu? That would be *extremely*
useful. Very very useful. If there's a way I have not been able to find
it.

Eloy.-