Re: Comment: spatial interface

Robert Fendt <fendt physik uni-dortmund de> writes:

> I have to say that I am quite concerned about the usability of the new
> interface. I have not tried it yet-- at the moment I am trying to find
> out when Debian packages become available. When they do, I will
> definitely try out GNOME 2.6 and the spatial interface, [...]

Debian packages for Gnome 2.6 are already available, but in the
experimental "distribution". If you run Debian unstable it is pretty
easy to upgrade to Gnome 2.6. See:

http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/package-status.html

About spatial Nautilus, give it a try. I think it is awesome (although
some things still need to mature a bit). If you don't like it just
change the gconf key so browser mode is the default.

Eloy.-