Re: eel input focus patch

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 16:57, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Havoc just told me that using RevertToNone in XSetInputFocus is bad,
> since that means you can lose the input focus. hp knows the details of
> this. Is this ok to commit?

I'd have to know what bug this solves, or is likely to solve, from a
user's perspective. I doubt that it's something very generic, or people
would be losing focus all over Nautilus.

And I'd like to know that someone has been using this patch for a few
days at least.
--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net