Re: Impossible to use Nautilus with the keyboard

> Oh god, why am I too lazy to use the mouse?

You not only are not lazy, you're right in this regard.  Seven million
blind computer users would gladly welcome keyboard navigation
improvements.  I too use the keyboard, and when I need to do serious
filemanagement, i have no option but to turn to gnome-terminal or
konqueror. Actually, more Konqueror because it's snappy and ... well, I
see icons in Konqueror =).  Selecting multiple files in the command line
is somewhat of a problem even with bash programmable tab-completion.