Re: Bug with volume handling in 2.3.2

> > As the regular mount point for the win-partition is /mnt/C.
> > Then made appropriate line to fstab for the new mount point with another
> > partiton as to the regular C. Now, when the new 'C' is mounted from
> > Nautilus, it crashes again, because the desktop would have two 'C'
> > labels. When the files were created for volumes, it's normal to add the
> > '(2)' to the fil names, and so to the labels on the desktop.
>
> This should be fixes in CVS now. Could you test it?

This is probably the same as my weird bug which I mentioned to you on IRC.
(lindkvis's home suddenly became Trash or just home with no icon and went
back to normal after restarting Nautilus)
It seemed to disappear after a CVS-update, but it saw if again this
weekend. I haven't updated for some days, so I'll test this when I return home this
evening.

Gaute