Bug with volume handling in 2.3.2

Hi!

After five minutes of using the newest Nautilus, a bug was discowered
from the new desktop code.

If we have two volumes with the same name, Nautilus crashes, taking up
the whole processor. Like, mount 2 cd-roms with exactly same names.
Before when this happened, the second would have a 'Name (2)' label.

This was also tested by making a temporary mount point to /mnt/test/C.
As the regular mount point for the win-partition is /mnt/C.
Then made appropriate line to fstab for the new mount point with another
partiton as to the regular C. Now, when the new 'C' is mounted from
Nautilus, it crashes again, because the desktop would have two 'C'
labels. When the files were created for volumes, it's normal to add the
'(2)' to the fil names, and so to the labels on the desktop.

This seems to have been overlooked on the new desktop code.

If you have no idea what I'm trying to explain here, say so and I'll try
to be more descriptive.

 Petri