Re: [Usability]Nautilus toolbar simplification

> It is? Where did you get that from? Not that i'm against it, but I'd be
> pretty amazed if that happened. - it is your bug ;)

I think that the battle has yet to be fought, but I'm pretty sure it's
come up a few times (the URI's are evil thread). I guess it just
personally assumed that it would happen eventually.

                 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : ]
    [ Public Key:  ]