Re: [Usability]Nautilus toolbar simplification

> There is a discussion about it on Bugzilla. I can't find it back though
> :( In this discussion, I also asked for the removing of the "location"
> field.

Why?  That's the one thing that should definatly stay IMHO.  If I want
to go to /foo/bar/baz/qux/some/long/directory/path it's probably a lot
faster to type it, or have the option to type it, than have to naviate
through by mouse.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you were asking for
(not having the discussion in front of me) but what would your reasoning
for suggesting this be?

Friendly,

Alan
--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"The only thing that experience teaches us is that experience teaches