Re: Regarding Nautilus scripts

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 05:54:29PM -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> I was thinking the other day that this very nice addition of Nautilus, its
> scripts found on context menu, are completely going to waste, because Gnome
> is shiping not even a single script by default.

The thing is that if we thought some functinality would be good by
default, we probably wouldn't implement it as a script. ;-)

Scripts are inherently kind of a hack, writing real code is going to
have a nicer UI and be more robust. The virtue of scripts is that
users can easily write their own.

Havoc