Re: Nautilus desktop icons and metacity

Let's cool things down. never wanted to start a war or anything. Just
don't like to see someone suggest a "big" (at least from the point of
ppl who have learned to see their icons on the left) change to a
program, when you can achive the same result by just once moving the
icons to the right by yourself. And if the icons would be changed to the
right, how many would complain about it here and ask why it was done?

I like them where they are. If they would be moved to the right, I'd
have to learn to find them there. I'd probably usually go to the left
side and then remember that thet moved and then go to the right. So I'd
move mine back to left. But in any cae, it's up to the developers, not
me, so why anybody cares what I feel anyway...?

So, if you would, call back the bloodhounds and assassins that are after
me by now.

 Petri