Re: Minor (but annoying) slowdown in Nautilus 2.2

> In general i see it most often the first time a context menu is used in a
> folder (noticeably on the desktop) although right now i'm away from my gnome
> machine so i can't test to give better scenarios.

I see if if i right click on an archive, then on a normal file and then
on an archive. You get that two-stage loading of the context menu.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]