Re: Proposal for bug 73937 / symlinks in nautilus

søn, 2003-01-12 kl. 07:44 skrev Rolf Kulemann:

> Perhaps it would make sense to make an option in nautilus's preferences
> so users can choose the behavior.
> The useability team can propose what default option would make sense.

That really sounds like the "Please unbreak me" option.

My opinion is that we should do whatever "cd .." does, because that in
reality is what clicking the button really should be meaning.

On bash I think it does it the way it works now.
/misc -> /mnt/misc
cd /misc
cd ..
pwd gives /

iain
--
"Loneliness is not the absense of faces,
 It is the absense of intimacy"