Re: spring loaded folders
- From: Lars Weber <lars brokenbits de>
- To: Alan <alan ufies org>
- Cc: Nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: spring loaded folders
- Date: 20 Feb 2003 23:38:29 +0100
Alan <alan ufies org> wrote:
> The other better question might be "what would be an easy and gnome-ish way
> to allow someone to copy data from one folder to another without having to
> open two nautilus windows?"
Perhaps the patent could be worked around by not opening a real window but
only a temporary presentation of the folder that disappears as soon as the
drag operation finishes? Maybe even if the final destination folder were
opened in a new window afterwards.
It's unlikely that the patent hasn't been worded to include something like
this, though. Does anyone know a URL or patent-number?
] [Thread Prev