Re: My favorite nautilus(2.2.x and beyond) bugs

Is there some reason this shouldn't be done with a keyword or whiteboard
notation in bugzilla, and then just linked to? Do it that way and the
list becomes easy to update, people can easily comment on it, it gets
integrated with other bug tracking eforts, and it is still easily
filterable from other bugs.

Luis