smb: "save password in keyring"

In 2.5, the "Authentication Required" dialog has checkboxes for
1. "Remember password for this session"
2. "Remember password in keyring"

This confuses me. I'm not sure exactly what the keyring is, but maybe it
should say
"Remember password permanently in keyring".

And I guess that 2. implies 1., so we should disable (and set) 1. when 2. is
set. Maybe a 3-way radio group (with "Don't remember password" would be
clearer, or maybe someone has a better idea.

I guess that we are mentioning the "keyring" because there will be some
other GUI that allows keyring management. Hopefully that won't confuse me
too.

Tooltips might help here too.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com