RE: Column View

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 16:42, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

> For me, the connection is clearer in a tree because the child folders are
> under the parent.

Agreed, the column view doesn't really give you any good feedback until
you start using it, whereas the tree potentially offers you that
straight away.  In the study we did I think we put some sort of line or
arrow symbol between the lists to give a visual suggestion of the
relationship, but I can't remember any more whether it actually made any
difference.

Cheeri,
Calum.