Re: Nautilus-SVN

Hi Chris,

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 18:29, Chris Campbell wrote:
> Apotheke looks very similar to what I had in mind.  I will definitely
> contact the developer.

	Last time I looked at Apotheke, it (necessarily) did some unpleasant
cvs forking action, and output parsing that was distinctly inelegant.

> I'm more interested in using subversion as a back end, but it's similar
> enough to CVS that I could probably start with his code.

	I believe one of the nice things about subversion (?) is that there is
a libsvn that provides a clean client API for this sort of thing; if so
- I'd go that way.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot