Re: Nautilus-SVN

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 22:58, Chris Campbell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I had the idea to write a Nautilus component more or less mirroring what
> the TortoiseSVN (and ToroiseCVS) do for Windows Explorer.
>
> In case you're not familiar with these open source projects, here are
> the relevant links:
>
>   TortoiseSVN - http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/
>
>   TortoiseCVS - http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

Looks like Apotheke
http://apotheke.berlios.de/

It already does much of this and a Nautilus view.  Adding add and rm
would be a short task.  How would your clone be different from
Apotheke?  Could Apotheke be the starting place for what you want to
build?

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.