Re: Detachable sidebar? [Was: [patch] emblem sidebar]

> This would tempt me into actually using the sidebar. ;-) Great stuff!
>
> I'd be even more tempted to use the sidebar if it wasn't a sidebar... If it
> were a special detachable tool window of its own. That would be cool. Is it
> a crack idea?

Man, I think this is a pure gold idea!

I could save so much screen space with only one floating sidebar that
displays whatever is relevant for the window that I have selected. So if
I selected the tree view it displays the tree that matches the selected
window, etc.

- Frank