Re: directory backgrounds

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Anne et Bertrand wrote:

> >> to display the
> >> >
> >> Of course *alot* of users don't use the sidepane, so providing this
> >> info
> >> in another way might be helpful, although I can't really think of a
> >> good
> >> way and using a perdirecotory background would present accessibility
> >> issues.
> >
> > Maybe we could have an information area on the top, where we can show
> > information for people who do not want to use the side pane. We could
> > call it the "top pane". :)
> One more item in the window ?
> Isn't it better to put the information in the -existing- bottom state
> bar of the window ?

What if you don't want to use that status bar. We need to support an
optional status bar on the right!

(Note the use of sarcasm in this an previous message.)

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a deeply religious sweet-toothed dog-catcher with no name. She's a ditzy
African-American stripper with a song in her heart and a spring in her step.
They fight crime!