Re: The future direction of the Nautilus UI)

George Farris <george gmsys com> said:

> I'm sorry but I disagree.  Each persons brain works in a certain way and
> it doesn't matter whether they are a home/office user or a hacker.
> Those of type A will understand the Nav model quite nicely and those of
> type B will understand the OO model.
>
> Certainly given that the web is a Nav model many type B people will also
> clue into the Nav model.

Well other than people are used to objects because they deal with them
everyday, so most people will be accustom with the principle.

Anyway seth's comments at the below link really best sum up the problems with
the navigation UI.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2002-September/msg00014.html

dave